Things I’m Loving:
- Being Married for almost 3 months – People say that once you’re married nothing changes. I disagree. Things change, feelings change, and everything is even greater than it was as an engaged couple.
- Date Nights – We have always made time to go out, but over the last year with wedding activities it has been harder to be one on one. Everyone wants a piece of the bride and groom. It’s amazing, but can be exhausting. One weekend we did dinner and a movie. This past weekend we went downtown and saw the Houston Symphony perform the music to Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. It was great! Dates even better now that we are married!
- Using our wedding gifts – I absolutely LOVE our new dishes and all of our other gifts. Our new towels are seriously so soft and fluffy. I never thought I would ever be excited about new towels, dishes or china, but here I am!
- Decorating – Yup, finally getting around to decorating our house. I’m having a blast doing it too! I’m planning on doing a home tour soon.
- Mascara – This one in particular. It’s my daily go to. It is so hard to wear a lot of makeup right now because the heat is pretty unbearable. As long as I have a good mascara, I’m set.
- Shampoo – Particularly the jumbo shampoo sale at Ulta. It is such a great deal and they last forever. This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner!
- Pajamas – I haven’t had an actual set of pajamas in years. I got a couple of pairs at my bachelorette party and I love them! I look forward to putting them on each evening. Who knew something so simple could make me this happy!
Do you have anything you’re loving this week? Let me know!